UIPO has four standing committees. Institutional affiliations are for identification purposes only.
- Steering Committee
- Ana Enriquez (Chair), Pennsylvania State University
- Molly Keener (Chair-Elect), Wake Forest University
- Greg Cram, The New York Public Library
- Sandra Enimil, Yale University
- Maryam Fakouri, University of Washington
- Arnetta Girardeau, Duke University
- Melanie Kowalski, Emory University
- Carla Myers, Miami University
- Hope O’Keeffe, Library of Congress*
- Laura Quilter, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Katie Zimmerman, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Membership Committee
- Events Committee
- Advocacy and Public Policy Committee
*Hope O’Keeffe does not participate in advocacy involving the United States government.
Use the form below to contact the UIPO Steering Committee Chair and Chair-Elect. To apply for membership in UIPO, please use the application on the Join page.